I have been receiving @Belle’s email list regarding monthly reviews, and I wanted to see if I could start writing up a summary of each month as a way to document (and remember) what is happening in my life month-to-month.
Let’s get into it!
- WWDC Although I did not attend officially, it’s always a fun week! Especially since it moved into my backyard starting last year!
- Talk Show Live This is such a great wrap up to the new announcements that come out at WWDC. So happy we were able to get tickets again this year!
- Micro.blog Meetup So many people came out to hang out with fellow micro.bloggers! I made some shirts to give out to ~15 lucky people at the meetup also. 😃👕
- E3 I thought there would be more to say here, but there wasn’t really anything that caught my attention this year. The Fornite Pro-Am was a neat event though!
- iOS 12 BETA Time to install betas and 🤞! This latest release of iOS packs some excellent new features, and it just gets better with each beta release. Only had a few issues with this first beta this year, namely the navigation not working very well.
- macOS Mojave BETA Although I did install this as well on day 1, I ended up reverting as there were too many applications/system-tweaks that I rely on that were incompatible with this release. I will probably try again after a few more betas come out.
- Still playing around with the “Mac Pro Upgrade.” Finally got it to update to 10.13.5!
WORK (Warning: this section is always going to be super vague.)
- Started working on a new software venture related to the healthcare space. I can’t say much more than that right now, but it’s an exciting project.
- Having some great conversations with various companies regarding future projects! I know, this is very vague, but hopefully can share more in the July review.
- Still working with my good friend on the childhood cancer awareness company. We are aiming to have it launched in September!
- As of July 30, 2018, I completed 158.54 miles of my 250-mile goal for 2018!
- A trip to Wisconsin. Only had to travel once this month! We went to a wedding our in Madison, WI. Travelwise, it went pretty smooth, and the few days we spent in Madison were very lovely!
- 🎮 Playing Games Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
GAMES I PLAYED
- Fortnite - Battle Royale
- Fortnite - Save The World
- Octopath Traveler - Prologue Demo
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion
- ScanCafe. @alcedine and I gathered up ~900 photos that we had around the house and sent them to ScanCafe to get them digitized. The process was, and the resulting digital copies we got back were stunning. It feels so good to be rid of all the single copies of paper and have them safely cataloged and backed up!
I believe that sums up June for me. There were some things I probably missed, but pretty good for a first go around. For July I am going to try and keep a running list as the month progresses, rather than trying to remember everything at the end.